Our working methods draw on our combined expertise of the higher education sector. We place an emphasis on talking and listening to staff in universities and higher education institutions across the country. Doing this, we are able to find areas of best practice and to communicate these across the sector. We choose to work collaboratively across the sector and with stakeholders such as funders, government agencies and suppliers. Our high-level contacts and the depth and breadth of our experience enable us to offer a unique approach.
- University visits
- Discussion interviews with Pro Vice Chancellors for Research, directors of research offices, IT directors, and staff responsible for the administration of research
- High level links and contacts in major stakeholder organisations
- Workshops and group discussions with project participants
- Detailed reports and guidance
- Sharing good practice
- Depth and breadth of experience in the sector
- Detailed data/information collection
- Publication and dissemination of findings through printed media and web resources etc.